Drive In Movie: Pirates of the Carribian-The Curse of the Black Pearl
PG 13 - 2003
Time: Gates open at 7:45 pm, Movie will begin at 8:30 pm.
Place: Desert Sun Stadium 1280 W. Desert Sun Drive, Yuma AZ 85365
Fee: $5 per vehicle, limit one ticket per transaction.
Tickets are pre-sale only. No refunds. No exchanges.
Ages: All ages.
- Due to COVID-19, you must remain in your cars – windows can be down
- Stay inside your car. Tailgating is permitted, but please refrain from having folding chairs outside of your vehicle (inside a truck bed is ok). Pop-ups will not be allowed.
- Audio is available through the radio in your vehicle via a FM radio station. Vehicles with aftermarket stereos may have challenges tuning in to the broadcast. If you have a portable digital radio, we encourage you to bring it.
- Please turn your headlights and parking lights off for the duration of the movie. Be mindful of your vehicle's abilities and battery life and please know how to turn off your headlights, including the parking lights.
- Please refrain from bringing your pets with you. Only service animals are allowed.
- You may bring your own snacks, food, and drinks.
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted in the stadium. Please refrain from smoking and vaping.
- Tickets are PRE-SALE ONLY. No box office on site.
· Restrooms are available on site within walking distance; please respect social distancing when visiting.
· Loud noises that may interfere with other patrons’ ability to hear will not be allowed.
· The facility assumes no responsibility of injury, situations beyond our control, or property damage. Enter at your own risk.
· We have the right to refuse service, and will enforce these rules.
· Large SUVs and trucks will be directed to park in the back, so as not to block the view of other moviegoers.