Monday, 30 January 2012
|ARRIVING AT THE THEATER:
- The Studio Theater is located on the first floor of the Chicago Cultural Center, accessible entrance located at 77 E. Randolph, in between Wabash and Michigan Avenues.
- Discounted parking is available for $12 at InterPark Garage, located at 20 E. Randolph, across the street from Macy’s. Please see a Ticket Office Representative for your validation ticket. Price subject to change.
- All sales are final; exchanges are subject to availability.
- Your tickets will be held under your name at will call. The Ticket Office will open one hour prior to curtain in the lobby of the Studio Theater.
- All seating is general admission. If you have any special needs, please contact the Ticket Office prior to your visit.
- Doors will open for seating approximately fifteen minutes prior to curtain.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the House Manager. Please arrive at least five minutes prior to curtain to ensure seating.
ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE:
Incubator Showcase: I Carry Your Heart by Georgette Kelly
Presented by Prologue Theatre Company
Monday, January 30, 2012 at 7:30pm
Studio Theater, located on the first floor of the Chicago Cultural Center, entrance at 77 E. Randolph
Pay-what-you-can, $5 suggested donation at door
The past is prologue: We produce stories from underrepresented voices throughout history. Our relevant and diverse works empower our community to consider where we go from here.
For more information on this show, visit www.DCATheater.org
Check out what’s next in the Incubator Series.