Monday, 27 February 2012
|ARRIVING AT THE THEATER:
- The Studio Theater is located on the first floor of the Chicago Cultural Center, accessible entrance located at 77 E. Randolph, in between Wabash and Michigan Avenues.
- Discounted parking is available for $12 at InterPark Garage, located at 20 E. Randolph, across the street from Macy’s. Please see a Ticket Office Representative for your validation ticket. Price subject to change.
- All sales are final; exchanges are subject to availability.
- Your tickets will be held under your name at will call. The Ticket Office will open one hour prior to curtain in the lobby of the Studio Theater.
- All seating is general admission. If you have any special needs, please contact the Ticket Office prior to your visit.
- Doors will open for seating approximately fifteen minutes prior to curtain.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the House Manager. Please arrive at least five minutes prior to curtain to ensure seating.
ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE:
Incubator Showcase: Lion on the Cheesegrater by Kristin Idaszak
Presented by Vintage Theater Collective
Monday, February 27, 2012 at 7:30pm
Studio Theater, located on the first floor of the Chicago Cultural Center, entrance at 77 E. Randolph
Pay-what-you-can, $5 suggested donation at door
VTC was created to provide opportunity to Chicago artists and actors interested in creating new works based on the classics. Composed of some of the most well trained classical theater artists in the city, Vintage strives to make each project new, immediate, and unlike anything else that you’ve seen. The dialog we look to instigate only begins in our rehearsal room, so write your thoughts and we look forward to bringing your unique point of view into our community!
For more information on this show, visit www.DCATheater.org
Check out what’s next in the Incubator Series.